Access to this website is encrypted (SSL [Secure Socket Layer]/TLS [Transport Layer Security])
1. Definition of Personal Data
2. Processing of Personal Data
The I&P website can be used without actively transmitting personal data. In particular, you can use the website anonymously. For some services (e.g. making contact), however, it may be necessary for you to transmit personal data. In that situation, to the extent you decide not to provide the requested personal data, the consequence can be that you cannot use certain areas of the website and/or I&P cannot response to an inquiry from you.
I&P processes personal data pursuant to the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (in German: DSG). In addition, I&P processes personal data where the European General Data Protection Regulation (in German: DSGVO) is applicable, especially with regard to personal data of individuals domiciled in the EU. In so doing, the data processing by I&P is based upon the following basic principles:
- The processing of your personal data takes place first and foremost with your express consent (compare Art. 13 paragraph 1 DSG; Art 6 paragraph 1 lit. a DSGVO).
- The processing is necessary because of the legitimate interests of I&P or third parties, to the extent these do not outweigh your interests. Such legitimate interests include the litigation of legal claims by I&P (compare Art. 13 paragraph 1 DSG; Art 6 paragraph 1 lit. f DSGVO).
- The processing of your personal data is necessary because of a statutory duty (compare Art. 13 paragraph 1 DSG; Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. c DSGVO).
- Your personal data are processed in direct conjunction with the entry into or performance of a contract (compare Art. 13 paragraph 2 lit. a DSG; Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b DSGVO).
I&P processes personal data for a time period that is necessary for the intended purpose at the time. If statutory provisions require longer lasting data retention, the processing will be adjusted accordingly.
I&P collects and processes your data, for example, in order to:
- offer you services;
- invoice for services ordered;
- introduce you to services that we believe might be of interest to you; or
- communicate with you for other purposes that are apparent from the circumstances in a particular case.
3. Rights with regard to Personal Data
In the processing of your personal data, I&P makes sure that your data are processed correctly and appropriately for their purpose. Regardless, I&P makes it possible for you
- to demand information about your stored personal data;
- to demand correction, supplementation, blocking or deletion of your personal data; or
- to allow the extent of the data processing undertaken by I&P to be reduced (e.g. in order to object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes).
If you would like to contact I&P regarding the processing of your personal data or would like to object to the processing of your personal data, contact I&P by one of the methods set forth at the end of this privacy statement.
When you make contact, please indicate in what context you are requesting information, correction, supplementation, blocking, deletion or limitation with regard to your personal data and the processing thereof. For this purpose, I&P would also like to ask you to take care to provide sufficient identification in your contact, if it is not already possible to make an unambiguous personal identification from the applicable circumstances.
4. Third Party Services
I&P hosts its website with the support of senseLAN GmbH, Duensstrasse 1, 3186 Düdingen, Switzerland. senseLAN GmbH records each access to this website and keeps the following information in protocol databases:
- IP address;
- date and time of your access to this website (including time zone, browser inquiry, source of the inquiry (referrer), operating system used with indication of the user interface and version, browser used with indicators of language and version as well as data quantities transferred).
The protocol databases serve to identify technical problems as well as to guarantee security.
5. Security and Confidentiality
I&P uses industry typical security systems (firewalls, entry and access systems, etc.) as well as organizational measures to ensure that the security and confidentiality of the data recorded via this website can be guaranteed. Moreover, I&P takes the necessary steps to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
6. Links to other Websites
7. Contact us
Isler & Pedrazzini AG